Load the watchface packs from the community http://wearfaces.com/featured/ on your android wear smartwatch
Create your own custom Android Wear Watchface (WearFace).
In addition you get five quality design watchfaces for you LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live and Moto360.
Just install the app on your mobile and sync the apps from the Android Wear App.
To best enjoy the watchfaces turn on: Settings > Always-on screen.
On problems read the FAQ: http://wearfaces.com/faq
Please note that this App is not compatible with Samsung Gear, Gear Fit, Gear 2, Gear Neo, Sony Smartwatch 1/2 as it is an Android Wear Application. Please, don't rate this app badly because it does not work with such device.
HOW TO USE WATCHFACE PACKS
1. Simply download a wearface pack from http://wearfaces.com/featured/ onto your device/DropBox.
2. Open the WearFace App and import the zip file (ES File Explorer works best)
3. Hit "Send to Wear", wait some seconds till the watchface data transfer is finished and reapply the custom watch face.
HOW-TO MAKE YOUR OWN WEAR WATCH FACE DESIGN:
1. Design your own watchface by creating pictures for the dial, hourhand, minutehand and the secondshand and the according dimmed states. (best 320x320px and .png format) Or download premade watchface packs from users on http://wearfaces.com/featured/.
2. Save your own custom watch face files on your device/Dropbox.
4. Start the WearFaces App and choose the different files. (Note: On the image pick dialog, a file explorer like ES File Explorer works best). It also possible to add your own digital clock or date information. You can edit the color, size, font and information easily under "Add DigitalClock". (Note: The fonts you use should not harm copyright if you want to share them.).
5. Hit "Send to Wear", wait until the dialog opens on the watch. After the progress bar finishes you can reapply the "Custom WearFace" from the wear watchface picker.
6. If you want you can export your creation. The watchface pack will be saved on the sdcard under Downloads/WearFaces/export.zip. You can also share your creation or send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Maybe you get featured on the website!
Please send feedback or issues to email@example.com
4 new watchface designs from the exceptional designer Ryan M. Kelly (ryanmkelly.me)
squareWear from Georgios Mn
Yuki Anzai and Tavon Gatling for making this possible!
WearFaces was completely rewritten to utilize the official watchface API. Please be sure to have Android 5.0.1 on your wear smartwatch. Have fun!
(on issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately)
- fixed bug in dimmed mode and on Gear Live
- sweeping seconds hand (toggle in next version)
- watchface API support
- Android 5.0.1 compatibility
- additional Wearface toggle added
- image quality improved
- removed annoying messages
- receiver icon removed from wear mini launcher