Yukon Solitaire is a very involving solitaire where you can move groups of cards even when they are not in order!
- high resolutions for tablets and larger phones,
- clean cards,
- saving state,
- tree types of Yukon solitaire:
-- 2 loose - easy, two suits with loose rules that allow putting any card on empty place,
-- 2 suit - normal, only king can go on empty place
-- 4 suit - hard, use undo to win!
- zoom in and out useful for small phones!
- You can move any group of not reversed cards,
- You can drop cards when card below has other colour of suit and is one point higher than the starting card,
- You can put only Kings on empty places (unless you play "2 loose" solitaire variation)
- Try to release reversed card ASAP,
- Don't move cards to the foundation too soon, they may be needed later
- Use undo.