In Deadly Spikes wear game, your objective is to simply bounce off of the walls as many times as you can just to ensure you will not die by mean of touching the spikes.
The gameplay is simple. Just keep tapping the screen to move the bird upwards, it comes downwards with gravity. You may also collect candy during the game to earn more points. Keep your bird alive as long as possible while avoiding spikes in order to achieve a high score.
That is not as simple as you think because the things are getting tougher since the spikes which you need to avoid will become more and more as well as the your safer space on the wall becomes smaller and with this set up everything will become more difficult.
Download Now to enjoy most addictive game on your Android Wear Smartwatch.
Teensy Studios - Bringing fun to your Android Wear watch! We are an indie game studio, with a tight, innovative and creative team of developers and designers. We are here to revolutionize the social gaming experience of game players by embedding features in our games that make them easy to play in bitesize chunks, but socially!
How to launch an app on wearable:
You can adopt any of these two methods given below to launch this game.
Method 1 : via Voice Command
You can give a voice command by using ‘OK Google’ or whatever the phrase you have set for ‘voice search’ and name the app. It will directly lead you to the app.
Method 2: via Start Menu
If you are unable to launch any app via ‘Voice Command’, You can follow the steps given below to launch the app.
- Tap on the screen of your wearable watch
- Go down the menu that appears and you will find ‘Start’ at the end of the menu.
- Tap on ‘Start’
- You will find the list of wearable apps that are installed on your watch.
- Launch the app from the list.
How to link your Android wearable with Phone:
If you have not link your smartphone with your wearable watch, then please follow the steps to link it. After integration, will be able to launch the installed apps.
- Turn on the bluetooth on smartphone.
- Install ‘Android Wear’ app on your smartphone.
- After installation, go to ‘pair a new wearable’ in ‘Android Wear’ app.
- Select the wearable device from the list.
- Your wearable watch is connected to your smartphone.
FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES AND NEWS