Shopify is excited to announce that the Android app is available to help you manage your online stores right from your mobile device. This beta release supports: push notifications, web order payment capture, order fulfillment, product inventory management, and a sales dashboard that keeps you up to date on your business.
Simply download Shopify Mobile for Android, and log in to your existing Shopify store.
• See your daily revenue, unique visitors, page views, and referrals
• Track trends in your business: compares numbers from the past week or month
• Quickly see open orders, authorizations, and out of stock items that need your attention
• Search for a specific order by number or customer name
• Blue indicator helps you easily find open orders
• Quickly see customer, products, totals, and transactions for an order
• Capture a web payment
• Fulfill one or more items
• Provide a partial refund or a full refund on an order
• Archive and reopen orders
• Select a few orders (long press) and batch actions together
• View additional customer details for each order
• Search for a specific product by name or SKU
• See all of the product variants available
• Manage inventory for product variants
Feedback & Support
Your feedback is invaluable to us, feel free to contact support or leave feedback right in the app, or post a comment on our forums.
• Contact us at 1-888-SHOPIFY
• Drop us a line right in the app, see the “Feedback” item in the menu
• Check out our forums at https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/shopify-mobile
All new: create and manage your products for sale
• Create new products and variants
• Edit your product and variant information
• Add new photos right from your device
If you like Shopify Mobile, please take the time to give us a review.
Having trouble? Let us know how we can help: http://shopify.com/support