Be the first to know about market moving news and analysis on the stocks you follow.
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading.
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts.
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on your stocks.
Seeking Alpha is the leading crowd-sourced equity research platform with over 8,000 contributors. In contrast to other stock market research platforms, investment insight is provided by buy-siders, investors, and industry experts rather than sell-side analysts.
Seeking Alpha has three outstanding characteristics:
• Breadth: Our community driven approach drives remarkable breadth of unique coverage including thousands of small cap and mid cap companies.
• Depth: More than 8,000 authors contribute 5,000+ editorially curated articles per month. Our community of 2.500,000+ registered users add to an informed and sophisticated discussion.
• Influence: Seeking Alpha articles frequently move stocks, due to a large and influential readership which includes money managers, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers.
Seeking Alpha primarily covers the U.S. stock market. For more information, check out seekingalpha.com
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Portfolio app, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 4.2.6 (184):
- New user posts in my feed
- You can now share your sentiment after bullish/bearish voting (create a new post)
- It is now possible to edit parts of your profile
- You can upload your picture from the camera or the picture gallery
- The user's recent comments are listed in the user profile page
- Content links in Seeking Alpha emails will open in the app
- My feed include comments from authors that you follow (+ new settings)
- Bug fix and stability improvements