Audio-typing and/or transcription is very exhausted, isn't it? I have suffered from inputting with keyboard and inflammation of a tendon. Accordingly, I developed the transcription application with the Google's Voice Recognition is very excellent. Let's be free of troubles with this application. You can use as voice memos.
the free version with ads. Please try this before purchase.
1. The voice recognition is always listening and waiting for (your) voices. You can transcribe with (your) voices, but not only keyboard. (This application cannot transcribe a playbacked speech automatically.)
2. This application has settings for people with each dominant hand.
3. This catches the audio file to transcribe which is selected by filer applications, etc.
4. This has the simple voice recorder with the timer, and you can transcribe the recorded file without intermission. (You may need an external storage such as SD card.)
Because this application use the Google's Voice Recognition, this demands internet connection from you. If not, this inputting usefulness will go down severely. (But there is no problem about the confirmation of the saved data and recording.)
1. Candidacies which a first letter is capital is added.
2. A space is added when some buttons for inserting the specific letter is touched.
Fortunately, this paid version came in "TOP NEW PAID" in the Japanese store. Thanks.