JiShop is a Japanese-English kanji and compound word dictionary. Focus on handwritten input and on radical-based kanji search, but you can also find kanji by reading (ON/KUN) or English translation.
For each kanji, we list readings, possible translations, examples of usage in compound words, proper stroke order, spoken pronunciation.
There's also a compound word dictionary. Search by reading or English translation.
5300 kanji, 47000 words. Full functionality for 30 days, then the dictionary shrinks to the 1006 school kanji.
- kanji preview bar
- eraser in JiPad
- JiPad gestures
- Updated dictionary
- Numerous minor visual enhancements
- User-provided kanji notes
- Back/Next commands in the compounds tab
- Wildcard support in search
- More export/import options
- "Look up in JiShop" command for third party apps
- Recognition of some elements of cursive writing
- Updated dictionary: 5200 kanji
- Enhancements to the "Learn Kanji" widget