Records the location of your device and publishes it online.
Recorded tracks can be viewed on a personal webpage at www.locof.com.
The application can be used to record routes, and publish via WiFi only, or, publish immediately over the mobile network.
You'll be able to monitor the device location from the website - and optionally share your map with others.
Before downloading, please note:
- This is a hobby project.
- You need to access a PC or Mac to view your recorded tracks on the website.
- Keeping the GPS of your device active may drain the battery significantly. (Approx ~11 hours on a Galaxy S4)
- You can prevent battery drain by pressing the 'Stop Tracking' button whenever you are not moving, or do not want your tracks recorded.
- Changed UI
- Simplified key texts
- Changed WiFi Pause behaviour (automatic pausing of GPS when connected to WiFi)
- Fixed a bug in Photo Flags (Geo-Tags)