NKCCluster is a radio-amateur DX cluster client, compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. NKCCluster supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest, convenient lookup of stations' details on the Web, sending new DX spots to a selected cluster node and receiving cluster announcements.
In 2.0 it adds new features:
- Country flags
- Stations' details can now also be looked up on hamqth.com and qrzcq.com
- Unless set otherwise in the "Settings" menu, callbook defaults to hamqth.com
- Azimuth/bearing calculation:
- Accurate (from the respective QTH locators) for hamqth.com users if a remote station exists in hamqth.com database
- All other cases - estimated between the capitals of the respective DX countries
- Configuration Wizard - helps you connect to your DX cluster node in 4 simple steps
- Streamlined user interface, consistent across Android versions and optimised for tablets
- Application preferences optimised for Android > 3.0
- GPS Locator - find your grid directly from your GPS location (for devices with a built-in GPS receiver)
- Convenient GMT clock in the status bar
- Notifications now in a separate screen
Bug reports or enhancements requests are very welcome on http://hamradio.chonky.net/support (prior registration is required for spam prevention).