Bricknoid 2 is a classic brick breaking game like Arkanoid, Breakout and dxBall, in which you break bricks controlling your paddle and ball. Are you up to the challenge of becoming the ultimate brick breaker?
- Sequel to the original Bricknoid, where billions of bricks have already been broken!
- Live Wallpaper! Yes, Bricknoid 2 is also a Live Wallpaper for free!
- Beautiful, colorful and customizable HD graphics!
- 80 Unique Fun Levels, and more brick breaking levels are added each update!
- Extreme Challenge Mode with unlimited bricks to break!
- 3 difficulty levels, Easy, Normal and Hard.
- Online scoreboards for Extreme Challenge Mode.
- Game statistics; total bricks broken, time played, and more!
- Optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
- Share your Extreme Challenge High Scores on Facebook, let your friends know you're awesome in Bricknoid 2: Brick Breaker!
- More brick breaker levels
- Because Bricknoid 2 is a Live Wallpaper, it unfortunately cannot be moved to the sd card.
- Live Wallpaper mode is also not completely polished out, so it may not function optimally.
Feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com or add a comment here to ask any questions or make suggestions to make Bricknoid 2: Brick Breaker better. You'll get a response as soon as possible.
Bricknoid 2: Brick Breaker is a free game developed using libGDX Framework. The game is supported by non-intrusive 3rd party advertisements (they are not shown during gameplay, or on areas that might be accidentally clicked).
Bricknoid 2 Help Page:
Have fun breaking bricks!
---- Asking for a favor ----
The game is released very recently. Although a lot of testing was done, there can still be bugs/glitches that hid away from me in the process. Especially the Live Wallpaper, as I only had the chance to test it on a few devices. I'll be very happy if you can tolerate&report any problems you encounter to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can fix the issues and publish updates quickly. Thank you very much for your understanding in advance.