PLEASE READ FIRST!You can bookmark apps inside Google Play using the MarketMarks.Features:
* Bookmark app (share from Google Play and web link).
* Display icon, version, price and more.
* Can check app version and price updates.
* Can backup/restore.Basic usage:
1. Share an app from Android Market, then choose MarketMarks.2. Dialog is closed after data acquisition, so press a "Save" button to save.3. Then, when you start MarketMarks from home then a saved app listed.NOTICE:
* This has nothing to do with MarketMarks.com.
* "MarketMarks" Application Icon by Webdesigner Depot (http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/).Keywords: Android, App, Apps, Bookmark, Bookmarks, Favorite, Forgotten, Google, Install, Market, Wish List, Wishlist
IMPORTANT: Added READ_PHONE_STATE permission for detect your network country when convert the price currency (since v2.3.4).
- Added custom backup folder feature.