This is the codec package of Total Converter for ARMv7 processors with Neon support.Total Converter can automatically detect the architecture of your device and redirect you to the correct codec package.So, on first time start simply open the requested link, install the right codec and restart the application. Core files will be copied by Total Converter and you'll be able to use it in few seconds.Instead, if you came here in other ways, make sure you know the right ARM architecture before installing this, because if it's wrong Total Converter will ask you to download another package.
v.2.6 "Reno" codecs-all
- built with latest NDK-r10d;
- introducing MIPS CPU support;
- updating FFmpeg to version 2.5.1;
- enabling ASM optimizations on some codecs (eg. ARMv7 with Neon extension);
- introducing livbpx library;
- introducing libwebp library;
- introducing libopus library.